Promotion and services for the internationalisation of the centres present in Friuli Venezia Giulia
Creation of studies and models to monitor the incoming & outgoing flows of researchers and international students
Annually, the SiS FVG carries out a survey on the mobility flows of international students, researchers and scientists present in the territory in order to monitor the attractiveness rate of the regional Scientific and Innovation System. The Survey gathers the data relating to incoming international researchers and students in the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, which is validated by a Working Group created among the subjects partners of the SiS FVG.
The main activities are:
Coordination of the Working Group for the collection and monitoring of data
Elaboration of charts and their dissemination through the web portal www.sisfvg.it
Pubblication of the survey and promotion to the SIS FVG network
Area Science Park (in collaboration with SiS FVG bodies)
2019/2020 SiS FVG funding
- Enhance the presence of international researchers and students in the regional territory;
- Improve the attractiveness of the regional Scientific and Innovation System.
- Coordination of the Working Group for the collection and monitoring of data relating to the "Mobility of Knowledge" (by June 2019/ by June 2020);
- Elaboration of charts and their dissemination through the web portal www.sisfvg.it (II semester 2019/II semester 2020);
- Realization of the publication of the survey (II semester 2019 / II semester 2020).
- Concerning ESOF, realization of a leaflet or infographics with the main data on the regional scientific community (June 2020).