The Technology Park “Polo Tecnologico di Pordenone Andrea Galvani”, born in 2002, hosts 85 companies engaged in innovation and technology projects.
The Park is a motor to speed up the various business ideas which live of technology transfer and start a real growth, from the economic but also from the environmental and social point of view. It is a physical location (the park, precisely), where companies can develop business challenges based on innovation, but it is also a point of conjunction connected to the research and offer of partners, technologies and competences by Universities, Scientific Parks and Italian and international operating Research Centers.
Since the end of 2015 it is also a certified incubator for cultural, creative and tourism companies/industries.
The Park is located in a cohesive and integrated territory, and can get strength from the Industrial Union and other associations, from the Technological Districts and from local Organizations and regional Government.
Personnel (2017): 8
N° of scientific meetings&public events (2017): 46
Square metres and Headquarters/branch offices: 3470 sqm; Headquarters: Polo Tecnologico di Pordenone “Andrea Galvani” (PN)
N° of Tenants (31.12.2017): 85
The Technology Park offers life-long learning opportunities in the following fields:
- Business Creation
- Financing for the companies
- Innovative materials
- Legal information and guidance
- Research department and PATLIB
- Studies and business intelligence
- Enterprise 4.0
The Technology Park offers the possibility of internships to students willing to match their researches’ results with the market of companies.
Being a point of conjunction at the companies service, the Technology Park provides:
- knowledge and technology transfer
- help in obtaining financial resources, funded by public institutions, and by Venture Capital, thus increasing skills and experience at worldwide level
- development of international networks for transfering results of science & academia to companies and to local authorities and local communities.
President: ing. Valerio Pontarolo
Director: ing. Giovanni Francesco Scolari
Polo Tecnologico di Pordenone “Andrea Galvani”
Via Roveredo 20/b
33170 PORDENONE, Italy
Tel: +39 0434 504 411
Fax: + 39 0434 504 410
Social media / social network: