Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies
Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies to reinforce the capacity for action, attractiveness and competitiveness at a national and international level of the institutions
- Organisation of semestral meetings of the APRE FVG Committee to favour the exchange of best practices; mapping the projects submitted by regional partners on Horizon 2020;
- Coordinate events and training activities within the APRE FVG Committee (activity headed by the APRE regional centres);
- Organisation of events to inform and raise awareness across the territory on the European opportunities and to increase and improve the participation of FVG companies and research bodies in Horizon 2020 (joint activity in collaboration with the APRE regional partners).
Members of the APRE FVG Committee: Area Science Park (APRE FVG Trieste Centre), Friuli Innovazione (APRE FVG Udine Centre), Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste, ICTP, ICGEB, OGS, SISSA, University of Trieste and University of Udine
2019 SiS FVG financial contribution
- Improve the participation of Friuli Venezia Giulia's entities and businesses in Horizon 2020 calls;
- Favour the collaboration with national and European delegates and political stakeholders working on European programming.
- Convocation of 1 annual meeting on planning and semestral monitoring of the activities;
- Organisation of 4 training and information events for the APRE Regional Committee (with the participation of 15/20 persons related to research institutions and enterprises);
- Creation of 1 event to present the Horizon Europe lines and the main regional projects on Horizon 2020.