Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies
Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies to reinforce the capacity for action, attractiveness and competitiveness at a national and international level of the institutions
- Definition of a shared annual plan for training, information and promotion activities regarding Horizon 2020 calls with six-monthly meetings of the APRE FVG Committee to encourage the exchange of best practices.
- Coordination of shared one-day training and information events within the APRE FVG Committee to improve the participation of entities in the Horizon 2020 calls and organise events and activities to raise awareness among the local community on the EU opportunities as well as increase and improve the participation of enterprises and regional research bodies in the Horizon 2020 programme (activities to be implemented jointly with APRE regional partners).
- Annual mapping of the participation of APRE FVG partners in the Horizon 2020 calls.
- Dissemination of the calls and project best practices within Horizon 2020 through targeted SiS FVG information notices, website and newsletters.
Members of the APRE FVG Committee: Area Science Park (APRE FVG Trieste Centre), Friuli Innovazione (APRE FVG Udine Centre), Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste, ICTP, ICGEB, OGS, SISSA, University of Trieste and University of Udine
2019/2020 SiS FVG financial contribution
- Improve the participation of Friuli Venezia Giulia's entities and businesses in Horizon 2020 calls;
- Favour the collaboration with national and European delegates and political stakeholders working on European programming.
- Organisation of 7 training and information events for the APRE Regional Committee (with the participation of 15/20 persons related to research institutions and enterprises);
- Organisation of the event “Nuove opportunità per la ricerca e sviluppo FVG: da Horizon 2020 a Horizon Europe e il Programma AAL (Active and Assisted Living)”, April, 17th 2019;
- Convocation of 1 annual meeting on planning and semestral monitoring of the activities;
- Organisation of training and information events for the APRE Regional Committee (planning by I semester 2020)
- Creation of 1 mini road show in the regional territory n collaboration with APRE head offices ( II semester 2020)