Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies
Creation of a “Scientific network of excellence” in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region among universities, public research bodies and international research bodies to reinforce the capacity for action, attractiveness and competitiveness at a national and international level of the institutions
Support for the development of international agreements, cooperation agreements and projects in the sectors of research and innovation, which involve the institutions belonging to the scientific network of excellence, first of all inside the strategy areas of the European Union for the Alpine Region (EUSALP) and of the European Union Strategy for the Adriatic - Ionian Region (EUSAIR)
The APRE FVG centres at Area Science Park and Friuli Innovazione are in charge of the following activities:
- organisation of semestral meetings of the APRE FVG Committee to favour the exchange of best practices; mapping the projects submitted by regional partners on Horizon 2020; coordinating events and training and dissemination activities;
- organisation of events to inform and raise awareness across the territory on the European opportunities and to increase and improve the participation of FVG companies and research bodies in H2020 (joint activity in collaboration with the APRE regional partners).
Members of the APRE FVG Committee: Area Science Park (APRE FVG Trieste Centre), Friuli Innovazione (APRE FVG Udine Centre), Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste, ICTP, ICGEB, OGS, SISSA, University of Trieste and University of Udine
A SiS FVG financial contribution is available for a few promotional activities
- Migliorare la partecipazione degli enti e delle imprese FVG ai bandi Horizon2020;
- Favorire il raccordo con i delegati e attori politici nazionali ed europei attivi sulla programmazione europea.
- Improve the participation of FVG entities and businesses in Horizon2020 calls.
- Favour the collaboration with national and European delegates and political stakeholders working on European programming.
- Convocation of an annual meeting on planning and semestral monitoring of the activities.
- Organisation of at least 4 training and information events for the APRE Regional Committee and 2 events open to the local public.